Our service at Dolan Funeral Home continues well after the funeral. Through our first year of loss program, every family receives the same type of aftercare support regardless of the services that you have selected, because everyone’s loss is personal and unique.
Our aftercare program is personalized according to your loss, whether it is a spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, or companion. Whether the loss was expected or not, certain emotions such as anger, denial, hopelessness, and a sense of being overwhelmed are all common. Grief is a life-long journey and everyone’s experiences are different.
We want you to know that our commitment to helping you through this life experience is ongoing. We are available to help you:
- Sort through paperwork
- Find appropriate grief/bereavement support services
- Order memorial items
We provide the following:
- A personalized aftercare packet
- Follow-up phone calls to answer any questions you may have
- Holiday ornaments
If we can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact us at 978-251-4041.
Valuable Resources –
- Social Security
- Attorney General’s Office (identity fraud issues)
- Veteran’s Affairs
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- The Center for Loss
- Compassionate Friends
- Children’s Room
- Help Guide
- Grief Share
- Lowell General Hospital Support Services
- San Damiano House of Prayer