Health and Safety COVID-19 Response
Here’s what you need to know:
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, hand soap, and masks are available throughout our funeral home.
- We diligently clean all high-touch surfaces, including door handles, faucets, and countertops. A disinfectant solution is distributed through fogging to kill bacteria and viruses.
- We adhere to state mandates regarding how many guests are able to gather inside our funeral home. Contact us for the latest updates.
- While it is natural to shake hands, hug, and gather close together at a funeral, we are reminding everyone to limit personal contact and give the appropriate distance to others.
- Every house of worship and cemetery has different guidelines regarding the number of people they allow to congregate. We are aware of the regulations of each and will communicate that accordingly.
- We offer free livestreaming from the funeral home, graveside, or house of worship. This allows families to pay tribute to their loved one in person or take part from the comfort of home. Our speaker system ensures that every guest can hear clearly whether nearby or at a distance.
- We also offer the opportunity to leave a note of condolence for the family online. Simply click on the Obituaries tab on our website to find the appropriate obituary and post a comment, story, or word of encouragement. For those needing to plan a funeral, we are able to meet in person or virtually through Zoom. Our convenient online form also provides the opportunity to begin the planning process.
Above all, we want your family to know we are here for you just as we have been. Through life’s many ups and downs, our family has remained a steady presence in the community, coming alongside our neighbors when they need us most. Though times may be different right now, our commitment to serving you has never wavered. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We are always available to help.