Health and Safety COVID-19 Response
Our family has been helping friends and neighbors in our community for decades, and your family’s health and safety are our number one priority. Many of you have reached out asking how Dolan Funeral Home is ensuring the health and well-being of everyone who walks through our doors.VIEW OUR HEALTH & SAFETY BROCHURE HERE
Here’s what you need to know:
- We respect each family’s limitatons in regards to personal contact. Each family can determine if face masks or social distancing needs to be followed.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, and hand soap are available throughout our funeral home.
- We diligently clean all high-touch surfaces, including door handles, faucets, and countertops. A disinfectant solution is distributed through fogging to kill bacteria and viruses.
- We adhere to state mandates regarding how many guests are able to gather inside our funeral home. Contact us for the latest updates.
- Every house of worship and cemetery has different guidelines regarding the number of people they allow to congregate. We are aware of the regulations of each and will communicate that accordingly.
- We also offer the opportunity to leave a note of condolence for the family online. Simply click on the Obituaries tab on our website to find the appropriate obituary and post a comment, story, or word of encouragement.
- For those needing to plan a funeral, we are able to meet in person or virtually through Zoom. Our convenient online form also provides the opportunity to begin the planning process.
- Live Streaming is available for families that choose this option.
Above all, we want your family to know we are here for you just as we have been. Through life’s many ups and downs, our family has remained a steady presence in the community, coming alongside our neighbors when they need us most. Though times may be different right now, our commitment to serving you has never wavered. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We are always available to help.